Why would you bring in your vehicle for a Mult-Point Inspection service when everything seems to be operating as it should be? Our Certified Service Technicians will cover things like engine oil, brakes and tire wear to help you avoid surprises on the road. An MPVI will also maintain ride, handling and performance of your vehicle.
We Service All Makes & Models
Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection
At Jim Tubman Chevrolet, our Certified Service department prides itself on customer satisfaction and our first priority is to keep your vehicle on the road by performing a bumper to bumper (Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection) every six months or 12,000 kms (whichever comes first). This way, we can monitor any safety or maintenance issues your vehicle may soon require. From lights to brakes, leaks to noises, our Certified Service Technicians will keep your car, truck or SUV running the way it was meant to.
Certified Service Multi-Point What is included in a CVehicle Inspection?
A Certified Service Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection takes approximately one hour to perform. Below are some of the components that are involved:
- Tire Rotation
- Brake Inspection
- Inspect axles & drive-line
- Inspect exhaust system
- Inspect steering & suspension
- Complete vehicle weatherstrip lubrication
- Spare tire check (pressure & tightness)
- Wiper blade check (movement)
- Inspect restraint system (seat belts, air bag coverings)
- Cooling system inspection
- Complete body lubrication
- Key lock cylinder service
- Road test
Hours of Operation