A mid-engine masterpieceWhen you completely reimagine a car as iconic as Corvette, you get a beautifully sculpted mid-engine sports car that makes a powerful statement. Not your everyday car, but a car you want to drive every day. And with aerodynamic components integrated throughout, its gorgeous form is functional.
- Only a single part has been carried over from the last generation
- Door handles and the hatch and hood releases have been hidden for a perfectly clean appearance and improved aerodynamics
- The all-new LT2 V8 engine is visible through a rear hatch window
- Available Engine Appearance Package† adds carbon-fiber components as well as LED lights to illuminate the engine
More to meet your eyes with the 2021 CorvetteWith the engine in the rear, engineers were able to lower the cowl, hood, instrument panel and steering wheel for the utmost in forward vision.
Select your stanceTailor your look with a choice of wheels wrapped in standard all-season tires†. These ultra-light 19-inch front and 20-inch rear wheels provide improved ride and reduced noise and are available in two designs inside of two spoke styles.
The driver’s domainEvery detail is designed to provide a natural and immersive driving experience that’s tailored to you. Each button exactly where it needs to be for comfortable, intuitive use. And with three seat combinations to choose from, there's sure to be one that perfectly suits you.
A heart that’s always racingWhat happens when you set out to improve upon a storied legacy of small block engines? You get the all-new 6.2L LT2 V8. A no-compromises powerhouse that’s been architecturally transformed to sit lower for improved handling. It’s equipped with a standard dry-sump system for improved performance when g-forces are high, and features Continuously Variable Valve Timing that further improves performance.
Horsepower and TorqueThe LT2 V8 engine in the 2021 Corvette delivers up to 495 horsepower† and 470 lb.-ft. of torque,† making it the most powerful production Corvette ever and giving it a top speed on a race track of 312 km/h (194 mph).
Pure and precise shiftingEvery part had to earn its way onto this car, and the standard dual-clutch transmission is no different. It features lightning-quick shifts, combining the smoothness of an automatic with the action of a manual. And since there’s no deceleration between shifts, your lap times will benefit too.
The mind of the machineThis powerful machine is equipped with a serious command centre. From the latest Chevrolet Infotainment 3 system† with 8-inch diagonal colour touch-screen to the ingenious available Front Lift, every feature was included to improve your drive. With technologies like The Performance Data Recorder and colour Head-Up Display, the car just may help improve your driving skills too.
- 12-inch diagonal reconfigurable digital instrument display incorporates driver information and features three distinct themes
- Available Enhanced Navigation with 3-D View
- Available Bose Performance Series 14-speaker audio system
- Available simplified Bluetooth®† pairing with NFC – simply place your compatible phone above the volume button to pair
- Built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi®† Hotspot (data plan required)