NEW FOR 2022 Chevrolet Bolt
The new 2022 Chevrolet Bolt is your key to lowering your carbon foot print. Great for the average commuter the bolt has lots of power the the battery life to get you through the day with out the need to worry about charging.
- Refreshed exterior design with a new hood, new front and rear fascias, new LED headlamps, new taillights and new wheel designs.
- Exterior colours: Ice Blue Metallic, Bright Blue Metallic (additional cost), Gray Ghost Metallic, Silver Flare Metallic and Cherry Red Tintcoat (additional cost).
- New interior design, with new instrument panel, vehicle controls and seats, as well as sporty accents such as black bowtie emblems and an available flat-bottom steering wheel.
- Intuitive Electronic Precision Shift with One Pedal Driving button
- Revised lineup: 1LT (cloth seating) and 2LT (perforated leather seating)
- 11.5 kW onboard charging module
- Dual-level charge cord: 120V and 240V capability, with changeable NEMA 5-15 14- 50 plugs, with SAE J1772 vehicle connection (late availability)
- DC Fast Charging is now standard (up to 160 kms of range in 30 minutes of charging).
- New Chevrolet Infotainment 3 system with 10.2-inch-diagonal colour touchscreen delivers real-time veicle information
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability
- Chevy Safe Assist is standard. Content includes Automatic Emergency Braking, Front Pedestrian Braking, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Following Distance Indicator, Forward Collision Alert and IntelliBeam headlamps.
- Advanced 65+ kilowatt-hour lithium-ion battery pack
- Regen on Demand allows conversion of kinetic energy into energy stored within the battery for future use, with a simple pull on a steering wheel-mounted paddle
- One Pedal Driving allows the driver to speed up, slow down and even stop using only the accelerator pedal
- Single motor and gearset with permanent magnet drive motor
- 200 hp / 150 kW
- 416 kms EPA estimated range on full charge
- 57 cubic feet maximum cargo room with rear seat folded