NEW FOR 2022
- Refreshed exterior design with a new hood, new front and rear fascias, new LED headlamps, new taillights and new wheel designs.
- Exterior colours: Ice Blue Metallic, Bright Blue Metallic (additional cost), Gray Ghost Metallic, Silver Flare Metallic and Cherry Red Tintcoat (additional cost).
- New interior design, with new instrument panel, vehicle controls and seats, as well as sporty accents such as black bowtie emblems and an available flat-bottom steering wheel.
- Intuitive Electronic Precision Shift with One Pedal Driving button
- Revised lineup: 1LT (cloth seating) and 2LT (perforated leather seating)
- 11.5 kW onboard charging module
- Dual-level charge cord: 120V and 240V capability, with changeable NEMA 5-15 14- 50 plugs, with SAE J1772 vehicle connection (late availability)
- DC Fast Charging is now standard (up to 160 kms of range in 30 minutes of charging).
- New Chevrolet Infotainment 3 system with 10.2-inch-diagonal colour touchscreen delivers real-time veicle information
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability
- Chevy Safe Assist is standard. Content includes Automatic Emergency Braking, Front Pedestrian Braking, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Following Distance Indicator, Forward Collision Alert and IntelliBeam headlamps.
- Advanced 65+ kilowatt-hour lithium-ion battery pack
- Regen on Demand allows conversion of kinetic energy into energy stored within the battery for future use, with a simple pull on a steering wheel-mounted paddle
- One Pedal Driving allows the driver to speed up, slow down and even stop using only the accelerator pedal
- Single motor and gearset with permanent magnet drive motor
- 200 hp / 150 kW
- 416 kms EPA estimated range on full charge
- 57 cubic feet maximum cargo room with rear seat folded