2019 Chevrolet Corvette Z06: Power in every carbon fibre
The 2019 Corvette Z06 was engineered to be the ultimate driver's car - an expression of pure performance. So much so, that it was developed in tandem with the C7.R race car and offers a supercharged 650 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft. of torque. Z06 is an experience you have to feel to believe.
Z06 and the C7.R race car share many features and components. With Stingray as their foundation, C06 and C7.R were engineered to dominate the racing competition. Below are the shared components.
- Carbon-fibre roof and hood
- Dry-sump oil system
- Titanium intake valves
- Composite floor panels
- Hydroformed aluminum frame
The difference between checkered flag and second place is measured in milliseconds, and Z06 is designed to help put you ahead. Its supercharged 6.2L V8 is capable of 650 horsepower. It can rocket to 96 km/h (650 mph) in fewer than three seconds. With a dry-sump oil system, Direct Injection and Continuously Variable Valve Timing, this supercharged powerhouse is engineered for extreme speed and acceleration.
Z06 offers your choice of standard Michelin Pilot Super Sport ZP summer-only tires or the track-proven Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 summer-only tires included with the available Z07 Performance Package. Large standard 370 mm (14.6-inch)/365 mm (14.4-inch) two-piece steel slotted rotors give great braking control and available massive 394 mm (15.5-inch)/388 mm (15.3-inch) Brembo carbon ceramic high-performance brake rotors make stops even shorter.
The standard Z06 features a standard front splitter, spats around the front wheel openings, a unique carbon-fibre hood with a larger vent and a unique rear spoiler for more downforce.
Its flowing lines and integrated aerodynamics draw you in before the exhaust note from its 650-horsepower engine blows you away. And because the 2019 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 was designed from the beginning to be open-top, performance remains high when the top goes down.
- Available fully electronic convertible top can be lowered remotely at speeds of up to 48 km/h (30 mph)
- Wide fenders accommodate massive wheels and tires for a confident, aggressive stance
- Lightweight architecture and carbon-fibre components contribute to overall aerodynamics
- Rear spoiler provides downforce to help keep Z06 planted to the track
The Corvette Z06 features a driver-oriented cockpit with a flowing design made from premium materials. Intuitive instruments help you stay focused on the drive, while available heated and vented seats and dual-zone automatic climate controls make for a refined driving experience.
- Standard GT bucket seat provides excellent support, while available Competition Sport seats feature pronounced side bolsters for extreme cornering
- Available Napa leather seating surfaces feature precision hand stitching and sueded microfibre accents help create your perfect driving environment
- Lightweight aluminum and carbon-fibre trim adds another level of refinement
- Flat-bottom steering wheel available in leather or sueded microfibre enhances the driving experience
The 8-inch diagonal LCD display features three customizable themes with varying levels of information, including g-force, tire temperature and more.
Relive your best moments and analyze technique with the available Performance Data Recorder (PDR). PDR logs video of your sessions, along with real-time performance data, onto an SD memory card to help you improve your skills. And when someone else is driving the car, Valet mode can capture video and data for additional peace of mind.
Get the entertainment and the information you want with available 4G LTE built-in WiFi providing a fast internet connection. And with a Chevrolet Infotainment System that features an 8-inch colour touch-screen display, you can send and receive texts, play music and more.
- Premium Bose audio system
- Sirius XM Radio 3-month trial subscription
- Drop-down centre screen reveals storage area with USB port
- Audio input jack and Bluetooth 3.07 wireless technology for easy streaming
Turn your compatible mobile device into a command centre for your vehicle with the myChevrolet mobile app. Start/stop your engine and lock/unlock your doors with the tap of a finger (if properly equipped). You can even send destinations to your available navigation system, view diagnostic information and set parking reminders from virtually anywhere. It's a simpler and smarter way to stay connected to your compatible Chevrolet vehicle.
With technologies like Active Handling Stability Control, Performance Traction Management, standard Bi-Xenon headlamps and 4-wheel anti-lock brakes, Corvette is designed to help you stay safe through performance. And should a collision occur, a light aluminum space frame provides added stiffness, while available OnStar Automatic Crash Response can send help.
New and popular items at competitive prices.