Rules and Regulations
Jim Tubman Chevrolet | Rules and Regulations
“Jim’s Club” Guidelines & Regulations
- We want your experience as a “Jim’s Club” member to be as easy as possible and to avoid any misunderstandings. Please take a moment to read the guidelines and regulations outlined below.
- All information must be completed on the registration page in order to become an official member of “Jim’s Club”.
- “Jim’s Club” rewards may be accumulated by all members of an immediate family living in the same household. Proof of address is required.
- The referral must ask specifically for your Sales Consultant by name and tell us that you sent them, BEFORE the Sales Process begins.
- The referral must be a new customer to Jim Tubman Chevrolet. If they have purchased a vehicle from us before, or if they have ever received a “Jim’s Club” reward previously, they are not eligible.
- In the event your Sales Consultant is not at the dealership, inform your referral to ask for the Sales Manager.
- Call or email your Sales Consultant and let them know that you have or will be sending a referral to see them.
- Reward cheques will be issued once the sale and delivery of a new Chevrolet has been completed with your referral.
- An account for individual “Jim’s Club” members will be maintained by Jim Tubman Chevrolet.
Referral rewards will be tracked on an annual basis. On January 1st of each year, “Jim’s Club” member account will start at zero.
Hours of Operation