Thank you for your interest in Jim Tubman Chevrolet. We are continuously looking for friendly, outgoing and honest automotive enthusiasts to join our team. It is our goal to provide both the highest level of customer service and industry leading quality products.
We have opportunities in various areas of our organization: new & pre-owned vehicle sales, parts, service, detailing and administration. If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com including the job title in the subject line.
Experienced Automotive Business Development Representative
Jim Tubman Chevrolet is a family-owned and operated dealership that has built a reputation for success in the Ottawa and surrounding area for over 57 years.
We employ people who possess ideal characteristics, ability, experience and education. Our commitment to excellence in Customer Service is based on our long-standing belief that each of our customers represents the overall success of our business. Our customers are confident they can rely on us for all their automotive needs.
Do you have a passion for developing customer relationships while providing excellent service? Do you want to work for an organization that values its team members? If you answered yes, then this opportunity may be right for you! The ideal Business Development Centre Representative (BDC) Candidate assists the Sales & Service Departments in achieving their business goals by:
- Promptly responding to and following up with customer inquiries via phone and internet
- Identify customer needs
- Set appointments for customer visits
- Follow up with customers after their visit
- Answer incoming sales and service calls
- Reschedule no show customers
- Contact customers based on current marketing incentives
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate service and sales appointments
- Achieving daily goals of 100 phone calls and 50 emails/text messages
- Maintain accurate records of daily activities
- Creating appointments (minimum of 36 set sales appointments per week & 60 service appointments per week)
- Attends all staff meetings, training, and educational classes as required
- Follows all safety and security procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
The Qualifications required:
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- At least one year of experience in an automotive dealership BDC Representative position
- Strong commitment to customer follow-up
- Maintain an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business.
- Clear and concise verbal communication skills (bilingual is a big plus!)
- Excellent grammar and email composition skills
- Computer skills are a must
- Ability to work well in a team atmosphere
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Motivated self-starter
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Must have a positive, energetic personality and possess a strong work ethic
- Work in a professional, team-based environment and achieve common goals
- OMVIC Certification
- Welcoming Culture
- Competitive Compensation and Employee Benefits Package
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its employees to ensure success
- Opportunities for advancement
- No Sunday or holiday work
- Great high energy Team Members and a fun place to work
*All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Do you have a passion Please email cover letter & resume to Jim Finlay - General Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
SALES AND LEASING CONSULTANT
For over 58 years, Jim Tubman Chevrolet has been a cornerstone of Ottawa and surrounding communities. We have a comprehensive base of loyal customers, new customers seeking the security and experience of a reputable and trusted dealership plus a highly experienced team with decades of collective years in the automotive industry. We are embarking on an exciting time growing and evolving our busy dealership by implementing new tools and processes with one goal in mind: to consistently exceed our customers’ expectations. We are currently seeking experienced Sales Consultants for our new and pre-owned vehicle departments. Passionate and professional, you are detail-oriented with a positive attitude and an open mind, sharing our visions of a customer-centric culture.
This is what you bring to the table:
- Strong work ethic and commitment to make it happen every day
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to go the extra mile to create an extraordinary customer experience
- Customer-oriented follow-up and desire to earn more
- Previous General Motors experience preferred, but not mandatory
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License and OMVIC
Here is what we provide:
- Great compensation package with unlimited earning potential
- Strong management support
- Full benefit program
- Team atmosphere
- On-going training and career development
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Jim Tubman Chevrolet is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodations for a disability during the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.