Thank you for your interest in Jim Tubman Chevrolet. We are continuously looking for friendly, outgoing and honest automotive enthusiasts to join our team. It is our goal to provide both the highest level of customer service and industry leading quality products.
We have opportunities in various areas of our organization: new & pre-owned vehicle sales, parts, service, detailing and administration. If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including the job title in the subject line.
Current Opportunities Available At Jim Tubman Chevrolet
GM EXPERIENCED LICENSED SERVICE TECHNICIANS 310S/310T
The Service Technicians duties include performing all vehicle Warranty and non-Warranty inspection, diagnostic, maintenance and repair work efficiently and competently to Dealership standards. The technician is also responsible for installing accessories and performing vehicle pre-delivery inspections and preparation work. The Technician is required to maintain current product knowledge and service needs as prescribed in technical bulletins, manuals, and training programs.
• Perform work as described on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with Manufacturer Standards
• Diagnose the cause of vehicle, gasoline, electric or diesel, malfunctions. Recommend and estimate any appropriate repairs. Upon completion of repairs vehicle will be road tested
• Examine vehicles to identify necessary repair or maintenance items that may not be included on the repair order and communicate to Service Advisor
• Communicate with the Parts Department to obtain needed parts
• Communicate with Service Advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined on repair order is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed by the time promised
• Clearly and accurately document all work performed
• Industry leading pay plan
• Paid General Motors Technical Training
• Uniform provided
• Health benefits
• Automotive Technician: 4 years preferred
• Ontario Motor Vehicle Repair License: 310s Red Seal required
• Driver’s License required
If you are looking for a great working environment, this is your opportunity.