If you’re looking to join a dealership with a reputation for being a genuinely family operated business, Jim Tubman Chevrolet is the place to grow your career. Countless opportunities exist in the Automotive Industry in Ottawa, and we are looking for people to join our family with an eye towards what the future EV world will bring and what the benefits will be to our planet. We will give you the training and tools you need and will take pride helping you succeed. Many of our team members have been with us since they started their careers with us, some as much as 45+ years. There is a reason why they stay. We welcome you to explore future opportunities with us. If you don’t see a posting for a position and have something in mind, please reach out to email@example.com with your ideas.
Automotive Sales and Leasing Consultant
Jim Tubman Chevrolet is a family-owned GM dealership that has been selling and servicing General Motors vehicles for 6 decades to a very loyal customer base. We strive to provide the best possible customer service in all aspects of our business which is only made possible with our amazing team.
We pride ourselves in helping our staff grow both professionally and personally with our top-notch management team and on-going training. A good work life balance is something we strive to deliver. We have a history of long-term staff retention, which is a testament to the way we do business and the value we place on each and every employee.
We require a retail sales professional – no automotive experience is required; however, retail experience is a must. We will train you for success in the automotive retail sector. This position will be of interest to those individuals who possess a keen desire to make a career commitment and who are motivated to succeed.
If you are motivated, driven by results, possess the desire to excel, have the related skills to achieve success and desire a progressive environment that values relationships with customers, Jim Tubman Chevrolet provides a progressive and results driven remuneration plan that rewards team members for their achievements.
- Guaranteed income
- Ongoing Professional Training
- Flexible Hours
- Medical/Dental Benefits Plan
- Vehicle Allowance
- The ability to grow automotive careers within our organization
Please apply with cover letter and resume to our Sales Management Team.
Automotive Financial Services Manager
We are looking for an experienced finance manager to join our team. If you are a self-directed and goal-oriented team player with exceptional interpersonal & SELLING skills, and want to build a lifelong career, APPLY NOW!
The ideal candidate must be OMVIC licensed and have a minimum of 1 year experience in the automotive financing industry. Candidate must also have above average computer skills and be familiar with DealerTrack.
- Understand clients' needs and concerns to provide exceptional service and reach customer satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information about each vehicle by using the established methods
- Follow all communication procedures and industry guidelines (including OMVIC and MVDA standards)
- Keep an organized record of customer interactions and file documents by using established tools
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Communicate with clients via phone, email or texting and answer questions and set up appointments
- Understand current lender requirements and be able to match clients according to their approval rate
- Ability to understand and practice all established tools and methods effectively, including DealerTrack and finance institutions
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Experience in car sales or equivalent work experience
- Previous dealership experience is preferred
- Excellent analytical skills, able to manage multiple priorities under strict timelines and work well in a demanding dynamic environment and meet overall objectives
- Result focused and detail orientated
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills
- High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and show an appropriate level of judgement and maturity
- Strong relationship building skills with a high degree stamina
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
A strong willingness to learn and adapt
An excellent compensation package is available to the right candidate
Please email your cover letter and resume to.