Thank you for your interest in Jim Tubman Chevrolet. We are continuously looking for friendly, outgoing and honest automotive enthusiasts to join our team. It is our goal to provide both the highest level of customer service and industry leading quality products.
We have opportunities in various areas of our organization: new & pre-owned vehicle sales, parts, service, detailing and administration. Click on the link below for current available positions. If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including the job title in the subject line.
Current Opportunities Available At Jim Tubman Chevrolet
SERVICE DEPARTMENT SHOP ASSISTANT
Jim Tubman Chevrolet is currently seeking a full-time Shop Assistant to join our Certified Service Team.
- Tagging, retrieving and storing tires during switchover season
- Auto detailing of customer vehicles
- Wash and clean new and used stock vehicles
- Snow removal in dealership lot during winter months
- General duties as required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Positive attitude and high energy
- Outstanding organization skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Automotive experience an asset
If you are looking for a great working environment, this is your opportunity.