Introducing the 2024 All-Electric Chevrolet Silverado
THE FIRST-EVER ALL-ELECTRIC SILVERADO IS HERE
The 2024 Silverado EV is a reimagined full-size, fully electric pickup, developed from the ground up, leveraging the power of GM's Ultium EV platform. If offers a revolutionary mix of performance, capability, technology, and style, including an expected GM-estimated range of 400 miles on a full charge, standard DC fast charging, up to 10.2kW of offboard power and up to 10,000 pounds of maximum trailering.
We're changing the game to give our customers options they've never seen before. Stepping into an all-electric future with zero emissions.
CHARGE UP YOUR IMAGINATION.
Smart. Agile. Aerodynamic. Fast. Not typically what you think of when you think of a truck.
SEE CLEARLY, NOW.
A 17-inch diagonal, free-form screen puts the info you need right where you want it - and looks really, really cool.
Silverado EV – Google
Google built-in* helps you keep your digital life fully connected to your life on the road by bringing Google Assistant, Google Maps and Google Play into your Silverado EV.
Silverado EV Console
MORE IN STORE.
No transmission means there's room for a larger center console with lots of space to store your personal belongings.
WT estimated MSRP starting at $52,448.* Future variations will offer a range of MSRPs with available features like Multi-Flex Mid-gate with passthrough, Panoramic Fixed-Glass Roof, 4-Wheel Steering, Wide Open Watts Mode and more-providing a wide variety of capability and pricing options. WT available spring 2024.
JOIN THE QUIET REVOLUTION
How it works:
Given the high demand for the Silverado EV Jim Tubman Chevrolet and General Motors are using a reservation/waitlist process.
- Starting on 01.05.22 customers place a reservation deposit held by Jim Tubman Chevrolet by clicking “Reserve Yours” button above. The sooner customers make a reservation the higher the likelihood that the reservation will be accepted.
- Customers will be notified if their reservation has been accepted and the customer will be added to the wait list.
- For customer on the waitlist, we will follow-up directly with the customer and guide them through their purchase.
- If customers do not get to the waitlist their deposit is fully refundable. We will also follow-up with the customer to ensure they are the first to be made aware of any further releases of the Silverado EV.
Customers with questions should:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text: (613) 733-4050
- Call: 613-733-4050 and ask to speak to a sales associate
Jim Tubman Chevrolet