Chevrolet Silverado 1500
2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500: A legacy that's built to last
The all-new Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is up to 450 pounds (204 kg) lighter than its predecessor (crew cab V-8 models compared).
EPA VEHICLE CLASS
NEW FOR 2019
- Redesigned from the ground up, with an expanded range of eight models and six engine/transmission choices - including off road-inspired Trail Boss models with a factory 2-inch lift.
- Larger in almost every dimension, including a wheelbase that is up to 3.9 inches (100 mm) longer and an overall length that is 1.6 inches (41 mm) longer, enabling more cargo volume and more interior room for all cab lengths.
- Up to 450 pounds (204 kg) lighter than the previous model, thanks to advanced manufacturing and the use of mixed materials, including a fully boxed steel frame that is 88 pounds (40 kg) lighter than its predecessor, while offering 10 percent greater torsional rigidity.
- All-new Durabed with best-in-class cargo volume, with the short-box offering 63 cubic feet of volume - up to 20 percent more than a competitor's short box. Most of that volume was created by widening the maximum width of the bed floor nearly seven inches.
- Higher-strength steel floor: a roll-formed, high-strength steel bed floor featuring a higher-grade steel, with yield strength increased from 340 to 500 megapascal of pressure for optimal strength and mass.
- All-new, segment-exclusive power tailgate and bed-mounted 120-volt power outlet (available features)
- Higher payloads and trailering ratings on most models, including a 14-percent (340 pounds) max payload increase for crew cab models.
- More and stronger tie-downs. The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 now has 12 fixed tie-downs, and their strength has doubled to 500 pounds of force before bending.
- Enhanced front and rear suspensions incorporate new, lightweight components, including composite second-stage rear leaf springs on LT models.
New Engine Options
- Six engine/transmission combinations available in the Chevrolet Silverado:
- 4.3L V-6 with Active Fuel Management and a six-speed automatic
- 5.3L V-8 with Active Fuel Management and a six-speed automatic
- New 2.7L turbo I-4 with Active Fuel Management and an eight speed automatic
- New 5.3L V-8 with new Dynamic Fuel Management and an eight-speed automatic
- New 6.2L V-8 with new Dynamic Fuel Management and a 10-speed automatic
- New 3.0L I-6 turbo-diesel and a 10-speed automatic (late availability)
- Dynamic Fuel Management offered on new versions of the available 5.3L and 6.2L V-8 engine expands cylinder-deactivation capability with 17 cylinder activation combinations to optimize performance and efficiency in all driving conditions.
- Drive Mode Selector with driver-selectable modes for varying terrain.
- Available Autotrac automatic four-wheel drive system.
- Improved brake system featuring electro-hydraulic power assist, larger-diameter brake rotors and larger brake pads.
- Expanded roster of available active safety features, as well as new HD Rear Vision Camera, Rear Camera Mirror and HD Surround Vision.
- Next-generation Chevrolet infotainment systems and connectivity.
Models and trim levels include:
- Work Truck: features "CHEVROLET" graphic across the grille and tailgate, blacked-out trim and 17-inch steel wheels. The interior features durable vinyl or cloth seats and a Chevrolet infotainment system with a 7-inch diagonal color touchscreen
- Custom: features a body-color styling theme, 20-inch painted aluminum wheels, LED signature taillamps and available integrated dual exhaust
- Custom Trail Boss: adds off-road equipment to the Custom, including a 2-inch suspension lift installed at the factory and the Z71 Off Road Package, with a locking rear differential, skid plates, Rancho shocks, 18-inch wheels and Goodyear Duratrac off-road tires
- LT: features chrome accents on the bumpers, front grille and mirror caps, Chevrolet bowtie in the grille, LED reflector headlamps and signature daytime running lights. The interior features an 8-inch diagonal color touchscreen and available leather appointed seating surfaces
- RST: offers a street-performance appearance for the LT, with body-color trim, full LED lighting (foglamps, headlamps and taillamps) and up to 22-inch wheels
- LT Trail Boss: adds off-road equipment to the LT, including a 2-inch suspension lift from the factory and the Z71 Off Road Package, including locking rear differential, skid plates, Rancho shocks, 18-inch wheels and Goodyear Duratrac off-road tires
- LTZ: features chrome accents on the bumpers, front grille, mirror caps, door handles and hockey-stick beltline as well as power folding and heated outside rearview mirrors. Leather appointed interior trim is standard
- High Country: features an exclusive front grille design with two-tone chrome and bronze finish, body-color accents plus chrome assist steps from wheel to wheel. It also includes the new power tailgate as standard equipment
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 offerings include regular cab, double cab and crew cab body styles - all offered with 4WD
- Regular cab Chevrolet Silverado 1500 models are offered with an 8' box. Double cab Chevrolet Silverado 1500 models are available with a 6' 6" box, while crew cabs are available with a 5' 8" box or the 6' 6" box
- LED headlamps on LT, RST, LT Trail Boss and LTZ; LED high-intensity headlamps on High Country
- LED taillamps on RST, LT Trail Boss, LTZ and High Country
- Z71 Off-Road Equipment Package is available on all Silverado 1500 models. Content includes: Rancho monotube shocks, Electronic Hill Descent Control, two-speed transfer case, locking rear differential, front skid plates and heavy-duty air cleaner
- Available Max Trailering Package features a 9.76-inch rear axle, 3.42 axle ratio, enhanced-cooling radiator, revised shock tuning for increased control, heavier-duty rear leaf springs, a 220-amp alternator and trailer brake controller
- Available Advanced Trailering Package includes Hitch Guidance with Hitch View and in-vehicle Trailering App
- Available automatic locking rear differential reacts in milliseconds in low-traction situations to improve confidence on wet, snowy or muddy surfaces
- Available Snow Plow Prep package includes power feed for backup and roof emergency light, 220-amp alternator, forward lamp wiring harness, high-capacity air filter, underbody shield and heavy-duty front springs
- Duralife brake rotors protect against corrosion, offering up to double the service life compared to conventional rotors
- Capless fuel fill
- Available spray-on bed liner
New Infotainment System
- Chevrolet Infotainment system with a 7-inch-diagonal color touchscreen is standard on Work Truck, Custom and Custom Trail Boss; system features Apple CarPlay and Android Auto phone projection compatibility
- Chevrolet Infotainment system with 8-inch-diagonal color touchscreen is standard on LT, RST and LT Trail Boss; system features Apple CarPlay and Android Auto phone projection compatibility, advanced voice recognition, in-vehicle apps and personalized profiles
- Chevrolet Infotainment system with an enhanced 8-inch diagonal color touchscreen, including multi-touch display, is standard on LTZ and available on LT, RST and LT Trail Boss; system features Apple CarPlay and Android Auto phone projection compatibility, advanced voice recognition, in-vehicle apps and personalized profiles
- Chevrolet Infotainment system with 8-inch-diagonal color touchscreen and embedded navigation, is standard on High Country and available on LTZ; system features Apple CarPlay and Android Auto phone projection compatibility, advanced voice recognition, in-vehicle apps and personalized profiles
- 4G LTE WiFi Hotspot connectivity (includes one-month/3GB data trial)
- Available remote vehicle starter system (standard on RST, LT Trail Boss, LTZ and High Country)
- Remote-locking and power release tailgate is standard on RST, LT Trail Boss and LTZ, and available on LT
- Power up/down tailgate is standard on High Country and available on LTZ
- Heated and vented perforated leather-appointed front bucket seats and heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel are standard on High Country and available on LTZ
- Keyless open and push-button start is standard on RST, LT Trail Boss, LTZ and High Country, and available on LT
- Heated and ventilated leather-trimmed front bucket seats and heated rear outboard seats are standard on High Country and available on LTZ
- Heated steering wheel is standard on High Country and LTZ; and available on LT, RST and LT Trail Boss
- Standard Teen Driver feature
- Airbags: dual-stage frontal for driver and front passenger; seat-mounted side-impact for driver and front outboard passenger; and head-curtain side-impact for front and rear outboard seating positions; includes Passenger Sensing System
- Standard StabiliTrak electronic stability control with rollover mitigation technology, trailer sway control and hill-start assist
- Standard Rear Vision Camera (HD Rear Vision Camera available on certain models)
- HD Surround Vision available
- Safety Package is available on LT, RST, LT Trail Boss and LTZ; content is standard on High Country. Content includes Front and Rear Park Assist, Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert and Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Safety Package II is available on LTZ and High Country. Content includes: Forward Collision Alert, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking, Front Pedestrian Braking, IntelliBeam automatic headlamp control, Following Distance Indicator and Safety Alert Seat
New and popular items at competitive prices.